Educated and experienced
Over 15 years experience in the field...
- Private Practice Psychologist/Psychotherapist: Assisting families, couples, and individuals navigate life transitions, marital difficulties, depression, and more…
- Psychologist – Public Health Care: Providing services in a francophone long term health care institution for 160 residents. Experience with dementia, loss of autonomy, institutional adjustment and coping, illness, death and dying.
- Concordia University: Academic Counsellor
- Certificate in Advanced Clinical Supervision, University of Calgary:
- 3-year Marital and Family Training program: Argyle Institute for Human Relations
- Master’s Degree, Counselling Psychology, McGill University
- B A. Specialization, Applied Human Sciences, Concordia University
Receipts for insurance benefits and income tax deductions are provided.